Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Setyaki Temple



Setyaki Temple. Administratively located in District Batur, Banjarnegara regency, Central Java.


Wednesday afternoon (07/07/2010) I tried it stopped there and simply makes me surprised. Not because of building the temple, but there I see a lot of angels. After I kucek-kucek eyes, was not an angel, but fotomodel ordinary girl. After I look more closely, how ya legs a bit fat and his accent somewhat "ngapak". Haisy!

I've only dared to get closer to the Temple Setyaki next morning. Sure was not there fotomodel-fotomodel a sensual pose around the temple (aja motret make me nervous.) Bebaslah I explore this temple.

 

 
Dieng temple hindu statues shelf Banjarnegara arjuna yoni history
(left) Yoni in the temple in damaged condition.
(right) who lives remaining chapel foundation course.

Setyaki temple is Hindu temple. Inside the temple there is a yoni without a phallus. On the north side of the temple there is another kind of building foundations. Could chapel?


 
As reported on the blog TeamTouring Anno, Setyaki temple is being restored. If you consider this temple was quite interesting to photograph objects. Especially since many temple stones are scattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment